Are you looking to achieve a state of deep relaxation?
A surprisingly effective combination is that of a portable sauna and meditation .
So how can you combine these two practices to reap their benefits?
The portable sauna is a convenient way to enjoy the benefits of heat and sweat, without having to leave the comfort of your own home .
It can also be carried easily, which means you can enjoy it anywhere, whether at home or while traveling.
Meditation , on the other hand, is an ancient practice that can help reduce stress, anxiety and improve focus and mental clarity.
By combining these two practices, you can create an environment of deep relaxation that allows you to release tension and focus on the present moment.
Here are some steps to combine portable sauna and meditation:
- Prepare your portable sauna following the manufacturer's instructions. Make sure you choose a quiet and comfortable place for your sauna session;
- Enter the portable sauna and relax. Stay in the portable sauna for 10-15 minutes to allow your body to heat up and sweat;
- Get out of the portable sauna (or stay in if you feel comfortable) and sit comfortably on a meditation mat; Take a few moments to relax and focus on your breathing;
- Start meditating. You can choose to focus on a mantra, an image, or simply on your breathing. Try to keep your mind focused on the present moment without letting your mind wander;
- Continue your meditation for about 10 to 15 minutes. Listen to your body and your sensations, letting thoughts escape;
- Get out of the portable sauna and stretch gently.
Take a few moments to sit in silence before returning to your activities.
Do you want to take advantage of the benefits of these two practices to achieve deep relaxation and release your physical tensions?
Check out our blog post on: